The workshops aim to help you discover the very essence of a country through recipes, stories, people and the pleasure of sharing the same table. A warm and authentic culinary experience!
An authentic experience
- You select the date and time (morning, noon, evening) for the activity.
- You’ll be welcomed as friends and family!
- You cook the recipes as a group and learn about new ingredients. For 4 hours, in a friendly atmosphere, you will be guided through a voyage of discovery of the country’s culinary specialties.
- • Discover the country’s customs. You’ll be taken to a new country through a cultural presentation and anecdotes.
- • You will eat a tasty meal throughout the experience.
You’ll discover exotic ingredients and explore a country with recipes that you can easily make again. Your experience is fully taken care of!
The experience will take place in my kitchen, located in a bicentennial home along the shores of the St. Lawrence River.
Minimum 6 people. Variable package depending on the number of people. The available menus are (see details here) :
- Peru: the marvellous city of gold
- Welcome to Jordan
- Greek Sunshine
- Moroccan Hospitality
- Indian Vibe;
- Quebec, our grandmothers’ classics
Rates (taxes and tip not included):
- 6-10 guests: $85 per guest
- 11-13 guests: $80 per guest
- 14-20 guests: $75 per guest
- 21-30 guests: customized to your needs!
Includes all ingredients, materials, demonstrations and explanations, written recipes and a unique moment of escape!
Fees may be charged for specific requests related to dietary intolerance.
You’ll handle your drinks, or a food-beverage pairings package, with a sommelier, is also available (additional fees).
View the Cancellation policy here.