Online workshop: Peru, the marvelous city of gold
A journey awaits you!
A gastronomic empire, Peru will surprise you with the variety and influence of its dishes. Having greatly contributed to feeding the world, Peru will reveal well-hidden treasures to you!
Do your shopping and put on your most beautiful apron!
1. Prepare yourself by sipping a small glass of pisco sour, a Peruvian classic! The recipe is here.
For the shopping list, Click here.
2. Take out the following kitchen utensils :
- Measuring and stirring cups and spoons
- cutting board and knife
- 5 mixing bowls and a small bowl
- 1 wok or large skillet
- A plate covered with parchment paper
- 1 small cauldron (optional, if you want rice with your main course)
3. prepare this :
- Cook the sweet potato in boiling water. If necessary, to help with even cooking, cut it in 2 (you can leave the skin on, but be careful when cooking, it must not become too soft!)
- Cut the beef into strips
- Take out the vegetables and clean them
- Keep the rest of the ingredients handy (no need to measure, just have them nearby)
- Ceviche, the real one!
- Lomo Saltado, a divine beef stir-fry
- Alfajores, dulce de leche cookies!
HAVE NICE TRIP!
It is with an open heart and with pure happiness that I share these experiences with you! Thank you for being there and live it fully!