At my home workshops: your destinations
*Fees may be charged for specific requests related to dietary intolerance.
Your plate will evoke the warmth of Greece’s nights with dishes that are amongst this country’s thousands of culinary wonders!
- Tomatokeftedes: delicious tomato fritters
- The best tzatziki
- Soft homemade pita bread
- Great chicken souvlaki
- Portokalopita: a unique orange cake
For this workshop, I have created a menu influenced by Indian spices and herbs. Travel to the colourful heart of this country’s well-organized chaos. Your taste buds will rejoice!
- Potato paratha
- Paneer tikka masala
- Madras’s curry shrimp
- Masala chai tea
Morocco: Land of flavours and contrasts. Known for its vast Sahara, its legendary hospitality and its fabulous cuisine, Morocco will charm you with unforgettable flavours! Experience a unique trip that you will forever remember.
- Chicken tajine and candied lemons
- Orange salad
- Maghreb salad
- Almond cookies
- Mint tea
Peru: the marvellous city of gold
As South America’s gastronomical empire, Peru will surprise you with the variety and influence of its dishes. In keeping with its tradition of feeding the world, Peru reveals its hidden treasures to you.
- Fish ceviche, a Peruvian classic
- Tallarines verdes, Peruvian pesto pasta
- Lomo saltado, a unique beef sauté
- Alfajores, fabulous dulce de leche cookies
- Sweet chamomile
Welcome to Jordan
Explore this country where people have a pure heart, strong traditions and generosity beyond compare. Travelling to Jordan means walking in the historical footsteps of our world, but it especially means discovering Arabic authenticity through its culture and dishes.
- Mutabel, a smoked eggplant dip
- Pita with zaatar, a unique herb blend
- Chicken mansaf, with goat yogourt sauce
- Ameena’s salad
- Kenafa, delicious butter and cheese dessert
- Jordanian sage tea
Quebec: our grandmothers’ classics
Immerse yourself in authentic Quebec fare with this workshop inspired by the warm welcome of my grandmother, Germaine Laroche. You’ll discover the roots of Quebec cuisine through an authentic and unique human experience where you will be welcomed as friends.
- Cretons (a delicious meat spread)
- Quebec meatballs stew
- Crispy salad with milk vinaigrette
- Garlic flower mashed potatoes
- Maple poor’s man pudding