Atelier en ligne : Voyage au Moyen-Orient
A journey awaits you!
Explore this country where people have pure hearts, strong traditions and incomparable generosity. Traveling to Jordan means touching a historical part of our planet, but above all, discovering Arab authenticity in its culture and in its dishes!
Order your suitcase toTravel differently to complete your experience! Suitcase included :
- A music playlist
- Food and drink pairings
- A Spice Affair 7 Spice Blend (100 g)
- Spice Sumac A Spice Affair (100 g)
- Tahini (sesame paste) Nabet (600 g)
Do your shopping and put on your most beautiful apron!
1. Get ready with a little drink sweet sage tea.
The tea recipe and shopping list to prepare a meal for 4 people are here.
2. Take out the following kitchen utensils :
- Measuring and stirring cups and spoons
- cutting board and knife
- Baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- 3 mixing bowls
- 1 pan
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 mixer or whisk
- 1 cake pan, about 9 inches in diameter
3. Prepare this :
- Take out the vegetables and clean them
- Take the rest of the ingredients handy (no need to measure, just have them nearby)
- Ameena Salad
- Palestinian casserole
- Tahini cake
The recipes for your Middle Eastern menu, inspired by my travels in this region, are here!
HAVE A NICE TRIP!
It is with an open heart and with pure happiness that I share these experiences with you! Thank you for being there and live it fully!