Online workshop: Spain, tapas and party!
A journey awaits you!
The Spanish fiesta and the long hours of chatting and tasting tapas will be transported to your kitchen. A country with remarkable gastronomy and an extraordinary sense of celebration!
Do your shopping and put on your most beautiful apron!
1. Prepare yourself by sipping a small typical Spanish sangria!
Sabrina's sangria recipe and shopping list to cook a meal for 4 people are here.
Spanish sangria is prepared 24 hours to 3 days in advance to macerate the fruits in alcohol.
2. Take out the following kitchen utensils :
- Measuring and stirring cups and spoons
- cutting board and knife
- 2 mixing bowls and a small bowl
- 1 hand mixer or stand mixer
- 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- 1 cauldron
- 1 medium-sized frying pan
- 3 serving dishes
3. Prepare this :
Keep the rest of the ingredients handy (no need to measure, just have them nearby)
Authentic tapas to serve in the middle of the table, just like in Spain!
- Spicy potatoes
- Chorizo Manchego croutons
- Shrimp croquettes
The recipes for your typical Spanish menu, inspired by my best meals in my trip to Spain, are here!
HAVE A NICE TRIP!
It is with an open heart and with pure happiness that I share these experiences with you! Thank you for being there and live it fully!