Online Workshop : Moroccan hospitality (Dliba)
A journey awaits you!
Renowned for its Sahara, legendary hospitality and fabulous cuisine, Morocco will captivate you with its flavors that will make your taste buds explode! Experience a unique journey that will charm you forever.
Order your suitcase to complete your experience! It includes :
- Music playlist
- Food and drink pairings
- Orange blossom water (300 ml)
- Candied lemons from Délices de l'Ïle d'Orléans (375 ml)
- "Souks de Marrakech" Madame Germaine spice blend (100 g)
Only $ 35 + delivery costs
*Get $ 5 discount if combined with a workshop and order a minimum of 8 suitcases. Order here.
Do your shopping and put on your best apron!
1. Prepare yourself by sipping a little mint tea.
The tea recipe and the shopping list to prepare a meal for 4 people can be found here.
2. Take out the kitchen tools :
- Measuring and stirring cups and spoons
- Cutting board and knife
- 2 mixing bowls and a small bowl
- 1 casserole dish
- A plate covered with parchment paper
- 2 beautiful serving plates, or even a tagine!
3. Prepare this :
- Cut the chicken into strips
- Take out the vegetables and clean them
- Keep the rest of the ingredients close at hand (no need to measure, but have them close by)
- Fresh orange salad
- Delicious express tagine of chicken, candied lemons and olives
- Dliba, perfect cookies for tea!
The recipes for your typical Moroccan menu, inspired by the best meals of my trips to Morocco, can be found here!
It is with an open heart and with pure happiness that I share these experiences with you! Thank you for being there and live it fully!