The Sun of Greece
A journey awaits you!
The heat of the hot Greek nights will be found on your plate with these dishes that can be found on every street corner in this land of a thousand culinary wonders. Simplicity and delectable flavors will be waiting for you!
You can order the suitcase "Travel differently" to complete your experience. It includes:
- A Greek music playlist
- Food and drink pairings
- Maison Orphée extra virgin olive oil with lemon (250 ml)
- Nutra-Fruit Orange Dried Cranberries (200 g)
- Moulas Souvlaki spice blend Madame Germaine (100 g)
Only 35$ + shipping cost, 5$ off if you book a workshop!
*Suitcase price for a minimum order of 8 suitcases per group. Contact Madame Germaine here.
Shop and put on your best apron!
1. Prepare yourself by sipping a small glass of tsipouro, as the Greeks do at aperitif time.
For the shopping list, click here.
2. Take out the following kitchen tools:
- Measuring and stirring cups and spoons
- Cutting board and knife
- 3 mixing bowls and 2 small bowls
- 2 frying pans
- 1 grater
- 1 rolling pin
3. Prepare this:
- Cut the chicken into strips
- Take out the vegetables and clean them
- Keep the rest of the ingredients handy (no need to measure, but have them close by)
- Soft homemade pita bread
- Thunderous Souvlaki Chicken, with the Best Tzadiki
- Fanouropita, a Greek cake that you can stop eating!
The recipes for your typical Greek menu, inspired by my best meals in my travels in Greece, can be found here!
HAVE A NICE TRIP!
It is with an open heart and with pure happiness that I share these experiences with you! Thank you for being there and live it fully!